The right choice for commercial agents in Maine
There’s no need to struggle with hard-to-insure commercial risks. Aspera can help you find the right coverage for high-risk businesses in hundreds of eligible classes. In fact, we can customize coverage for everything from property and casualty, to energy and environmental, to professional liability risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, often within 24 hours
- 12.5% commission on new and renewal commercial accounts
- Deep expertise on hard-to-insure risks
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A-(Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right commercial coverage for Maine
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for businesses in Maine. Our underwriting team has worked with agents serving the cannabis, outdoor and recreation, tourism industries, and manufacturers and distributors of food, textiles, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Cannabis—Aspera provides insurance coverage for marijuana products used for medical and/or recreational purposes. We can help you place Commercial General Liability, Professional Liability, and Management Liability coverage for everything from “seed to sale,” including growers, processors, manufacturers, retail stores and dispensaries, medical practitioners and clinics, specialized professionals supporting cannabis businesses, and more.
- Outdoor and Recreational Sports—Aspera offers General Liability and Excess Liability insurance for various outdoor and recreational sports. We can tailor insurance needs for specific activities such as:
- Hunting and Trapping – Aspera provides hunting landowners insurance to protect guests and landowners alike and can underwrite coverages for risks such as firearms and equipment, traps, and tree stands.
- Shooting ranges
- Tourist Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants, and Taverns—Aspera can tailor insurance coverage for the wide range of tourist attractions and hospitality facilities in Maine, including theme parks, hotels and resorts, restaurants and taverns, and commercial food services. Our team is experienced in underwriting these risks, and understands the unique issues associated with this industry.
- Food, Textile, and other Manufacturing and Distribution—Aspera offers General Liability policies including Product Liability coverages. We can also customize insurance to fit your manufacturing and distribution needs.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)
For more information on the businesses we cover, contact Trish King, AVP Underwriting, at (804) 774-2102 or email@example.com. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the agency appointment process.